Friday, June 10, 2016

Research List

Everyday I am researching various topics. This week's reading list includes the history of the United States flag, Tesla, the Electric Universe, and current events. 

What can i say? It is summer and all my shows are on hiatus. Rabbit ears only gets you local stations and boredom gets you a subscription to Netflix! 

The VDP Gazette is going strong. Current events never cease to amaze me. 

I am working on how to explain the solar engine through the Electric Universe model. i believe if I use Tesla's research that I may have a connection. We shall see.

My next essay book: Uncommon Knowledge, deals with the history of the flag of the United States. That has been a very interesting research topic. It's been 239 years since the flag was adopted by the Continental Congress and it is still going strong. 

I cannot wait for all my research to come together. 

What are you investigating this week? 



No comments:

Post a Comment