Sunday, December 20, 2015

Create Your Reality


Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
-- George Bernard Shaw
What have you done lately to create, or even recreate, yourself? 

I began writing my nonfiction books with serious intent to publish, but I discovered that money and politics were giant obstacles in my way. So to pursue my dreams of publication, I began a fundraising campaign so I can afford ISBNs for my books. 

I do not mind publishing through Lulu or Amazon, however with the current political climate where corporations are rewriting the copyright laws to serve them as well as the US government taking over the internet via the FCC, I am not comfortable about publishing my works under someone else's ISBN unless there is a signed written contract. 

So if you can please visit: Undawnted and donate via Paypal

Some things are worth the effort and protecting my reserved and copyrights are.

Creating my new Reality one Positive step at a time... 

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment