Friday, June 24, 2016

Have Sandals Will Walk

WWJD? Flood social media with Bible verses and testimonials. Or, emotional blackmails with pray for me or them because Satan is trying some shite.

Frankly, I am very tired of it. 

When you do as much research as I have, you come to the conclusion that this plane of existence is full of horse manure. Religion much like television, movies, video games, and politics is about social control. Those who have control of your thoughts controls everything about you even if they never meet you. 

That's the point.

Before mass media, radio and television, the King and Rome had to keep their peasants in line. How to do that? Religion and loyalty. You cannot have one without the other. 

Now religion has expanded into megachurches, movies, and nonstop television evangelism. That happens with all religions. Not just one. Have you checked out Youtube lately? Good god. 

I am just aghast. See, I used to have organized religion in my life. Well, I did until I found out religion is a total fraud. Yes, you read that right: fraud. It is a fraud perpetuated onto the people in order to control the masses. Control how they think. Control how they act. Control how they associate with one another. 

You can call me a free thinker because I am now free to choose what I think. 

Scary? Nope, liberating. I am no longer a frightened child. I am a confident adult. No more begging or pleading for help. I do what I need to do myself. 

Boy, does it feel good!

If you think your religion is real...first do some real research, go on youtube and find David Icke. He is really good as spelling things out, even religious concepts. Try one of his lectures out. 

Then when you figure out this world is a bunch of bullshit too, you can take your sandals and walk on the sand by yourself. Like you were meant to do.


And here is an interesting article: The Council of Nicea - The Council that Created Jesus Christ.


 
The Council of Nicea - The Council that created Jesus Christ

Read more at: http://www.oneworldofnations.com/2015/03/the-council-of-nicea-council-that.html
OWoN © All Rights Reserved
The Council of Nicea - The Council that created Jesus Christ

Read more at: http://www.oneworldofnations.com/2015/03/the-council-of-nicea-council-that.html
OWoN © All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment