Sunday, January 31, 2016

The More People Want to Change; The More They Stay the Same

I have been conversing with someone from the past.

I left an organization I loved to be in because of a very negative person who wanted to have her way so much that she was willing to threaten me with stalking every move I made within that organization. 

Turns out that that person made more poor behavioral choices after I exited to the point where she was censured.  Until she apologizes and shows true remorse, she cannot return. Fat chance. Instead she has been using her friends as political proxies to attack members of the organization. 

I suggested expulsion. Not one bite. I suggested also getting new blood in the form of college unpaid interns to help out in key areas. Nope to that either. WTF?

You cannot run an organization protecting negative people because the universe will just keep giving you negative people! Until the organization gets rid of the negative and accepts positive outcomes, there is no hope for a turnaround. 

Since I am no longer in the organization, I can do nothing. Until certain lifetime memberships are revoked, the organization can never move forward. Sad. 

So the more people want to change; the more they stay the same. Fear. Uncertainty. The Darkside are they. To do nothing is just going along to get along. No way for any positive results to ever manifest in a situation like that.

Have a great and wonderful week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment