Friday, June 24, 2016

Heat-realted Illness and Writing Time

When it is inclimate outside, that is when I have a chance to write. Well, I have no other options. I have no cable. All the shows I do watch with rabbit ears are on hiatus. I have to entertain myself. Writing is my way of passing the time. 

I do not write for quantity but for quality. So my library list is not as expansive as most writers. Still have a lot of stories and poetry at my disposal. That is nice.

So I have added a few more fiction stories to my Fiction page on Undawnted.  

It was something to do while sick in bed with heat exhaustion. With my ill health, I am forced to many tasks by myself. I watered my plants around the noon o'clock hour. oops. I spent three days unable to do much, especially outside. So now I make sure I am done with my chores before 9am.

That seems to be working out much better for me. 

It's not like I am preparing for a marathon, but when you are chronically ill, the smallest tasks feel like I am training for one.




No comments:

Post a Comment